Tuesday

a brief aside

Dear everyone living in and around California,
I hate you. If you don't go to Coachella, there's something wrong with you.

Love,
Ben

It's a three-day music festival from April 16th-18th, and if you went, you could see:

Friday:
Deadmau5
Grizzly Bear
La Roux
LCD Soundsystem
Passion Pit
She and Him
The Avett Brothers
The Whitest Boy Alive
Vampire Weekend
Yeasayer

Saturday:
Bassnectar
Beach House
Coheed and Cambria
David Guetta
DEVO
Hot Chip
Major Lazer
MGMT
Muse
Pretty Lights
The Temper Trap
The xx
Tiesto

Sunday:
Delphic
Florence and the Machine
Gorillaz
Jonsi (from Sigur Ros)
Julian Casablancas (from The Strokes)
Matt and Kim
Mutemath
Phoenix
Spoon
Thom Yorke (from Radiohead)


Holy eff, what a fine assortment of music. That is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most insanely appealing lineup I've ever seen. If I had any money at all I would be ALL over this. If you're going, don't talk to me about it. I don't want to know. On second thought, do let me know if you have any extra passes that include a plane ticket from Copenhagen. I'll trade you a kidney for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment