Tuesday

losing that loving feeling

It finally happened today. I went to the bank to pay my rent and was informed that there were insufficient funds to make the transfer. It's not at all surprising, I've been running a deficit for a while now. As my Danish is rotten and I'll only be living here another 3.5 months, my qualifications render employers as unenthusiastic to hire me as I am about taking out a loan. So what to do? Don't worry, the clear heels are staying in the closet. But I am adding a few banner ads to this site and trying to draw a little more traffic to it. It makes me feel dirty, but not as dirty as if they shut off my water and I can't shower. If you appreciate the blog, I hope you'll consider making my bank account appreciate by visiting frequently or maybe even clicking on one of the ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment