Friday

denmark- thursday night live

My school has a bar in it. Yep. I know. My thoughts exactly. Thursday nights it actually becomes a club, complete with security, the finest in techno music and more immaculate-looking Europeans than I'm comfortable with. It's called Nexus, aptly named for both the networking connections made between budding alcoholics of the business world and the literal connections that undoubtedly take place after a long night on the dance floor.

Perhaps the only thing more amazing to me than its existance is its extreme popularity. This picture was taken around 7:30, 3 full hours before the DJ was scheduled. People forewent dinner (I can't say I blame them, given how expensive food is) to arrive at 5 and avoid the hour line most people faced at the door. Here's the thing though, people consider Nexus pregaming because it only stays open until 2. Going clubbing until 6 am has to make that 8 o'clock Econometrics class a sordid, drunken affair.

Music: Enur- Calabria 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment