Saturday

pyramid scheme

Why walk like an Egyptian when you can walk with them? My tickets are booked, my passport has an appetite for new ink, and yours truly will touch down in Cairo Thursday, January 21st. I'm thinking the trip is going to go something like this:

21st: Get in, settle down
22nd: Giza (pyramids+sphinx)
23rd: Either Cairo Egyptian history museum or day trip to Alexandria (library)
24th: Stroll about Cairo and take sleeper train to Luxor
25th: Luxor tombs and temples
26th: Valley of Kings (Tut's tomb)
27th: Nile river valley tour
28th: Day train back up to Cairo
29th: Fly out

In case you can't tell, I'm a little excited. I'm flying solo at this point but if anybody else wants to get in on my pyramid scheme you're more than welcome. Egypt 2010, counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment